The Distance Selling Act does not apply to travel and holidays. This means that a booking is immediately final as soon as it has been confirmed by us.
To avoid misunderstandings, we use payment terms:
- After your reservation you must make a deposit of 15% of the total amount within 2 weeks.
- The remaining amount must also be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If you book within 7 days before arrival, you pay everything in one go.
- After payment of the 1st installment, the reservation is final.
- If payments are not received by us on time, we will cancel the reservation.